Did you know you can easily export your LinkedIn contacts?
1. On your main navigation bar at the top of your LinkedIn home page, click contacts.
2. At the bottom right corner of the page, click Export connections
3. Choose your application that you are exporting to.
4. Click Export.
5. If prompted, enter Captcha code and click enter.
6. In the pop up window that appears, save the file in a location where you can easily find it.
You can now import your contacts into your contact management program using the instructions for importing contacts for your particular program. Linked in provides instructions for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo! Mail and Mac OS X Address Book.